Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Recipe on the Bisquick Box

Hello!! I need to make more of an effort of reading recipes from boxes, bags, packets, etc. This chicken finger recipe on the Bisquick box was SO tasty. I normally try to be much healthier with dinners around the Johnson household, but sometimes you just need a chicken finger with white gravy and homemade mac and cheese with bacon.

3 chicken breasts - sliced into strips

2/3 cup bisquick mix

1/2 cup grated parmesan

1/2 tsp garlic salt

1/2 tsp paprika

1 egg

3 tbsp butter

Mix bisquick mix, parmesan, salt and paprika in a ziplock bag. Dip chicken into egg, place in ziplock, shake shake shake, place on a foil-lined, cooking-sprayed cookie sheet, drizzle with butter and bake at 450 for 12 minutes.

I'm all about the fast and easy when it comes to dinner.


Also... this weekend I received one of these:



it's huge and it's white and it's heavy, and I love it!!! THANKS MOMMMM!!! I haven't been this excited about a kitchen-y object in a really long time, maybe ever. I'm taking an adventure in bread making this weekend, we will see how she turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment