Monday, October 28, 2013

camp Johnson

This weekend was the best. 
Blake and I were covered in love by friends and family all weekend long. Friday night was our first baby shower for our little baby boy. My friends are so creative, can I brag for just a second?
Here are a few photos from Friday night, taken by Blake's dad...


 I feel so grateful for everyone, it makes my heart feel so full, if that makes sense. It's hard to put into words. 
I get a little teary-eyed when I imagine just how loved little baby Johnson will be when he gets here.
 Also, check out that car seat! 
We got the sweetest gifts; clothes, bibs, diapers, bottles, our baby carrier, and that beauty pictured above. It was the best kind of overwhelming feeling. I can't wait to start putting his clothes in his little dresser drawers! It starting to feel a little more real. Our dining room is full of baby things, and I love it!
Thank you best friends, for hosting such a wonderful shower, we'll remember it forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment