Sunday, March 8, 2009

oprah scares me..


"Jesus didn't come to die on a cross, he came to show us christ-conscience (?!) he came to show us how to do it.." (not quoted exactly, just what I remembered) um, ok, sure.. Jesus is the perfect example of how it "should be done" but then what? What about salvation, what about restoration, what about eternity? how can you pick and choose.. she says she is a christian too.. all i'm sayin' is that i'm scared.. she says these beliefs and then the whole crowd starts clapping in agreement. OH, then she says something about God is a feeling experience.. not a believing experience.. "if your religion is a believing experience, if God for you is still about a belief, then it's not truly God" so I don't really know what her point is here, help? I just don't get her thought process here..

because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live.

hey, let's not shut up about this love. let's go nuts. let's show 'em that Jesus is so real. let people see who we once were and see who we are now and know without a freakin' doubt that He is the truth. all those forgiven, rejoice! 

"in your presence God, i'm completely satisfied, for you I sing, I dance, I rejoice in this divine romance" (thanks peter) content sigh.. running through my head tonight as I wrap this up and get all tucked in next to kota and have sweet sweet dreams of how i'm gonna change this world. night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment