Tuesday, August 25, 2009

my heavenly

Yes, I am coming soon –jesus.

 I’ve always thought heaven to be this eternal party.. a constant rave, I really just compare it to things of this world that bring complete joy to my life (4 a.m, GirlTalk, bonnaroo) he has let me see these things just to give me a simple, incomparable taste of what’s to come. Just this week, it’s been clearer to me than ever just how big our God is. He has created this place, this world, he made something from a complete nothing. He designed me, my roommates, my parents, ok.. this could go on forever, he made personality. God, you know me better than I know myself? He has numbered my days. He has already thought of and put into place everything that happens every second of my life and everyone else’s around me. I cannot wait until I get to be reunited with my beloved. Deep breath. I will have no more questions, I’ll be with my love and everything will be right.

 So when I’m lonely and when I’m old. I will fix my gaze up, through the clouds, to where I’m going to be, my heavenly. My heavenly.

Now, the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them, they will be his people and god himself will be with them and be their god.

 I will be with the One I love


With unveiled face I'll see Him


There my soul with be satisfied

Soon and very soon

 Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory

Lord, here I am.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment