Wednesday, June 29, 2011

olioboard. oh my.

I've stumbled upon a new website. I can't stop thinking about it. I think of it at work, I think of it while I eat, there's no doubt that I'll dream of it tonight. It's olioboard.com what another great way to waste time looking at pretty things :)

I'm feeling more in touch with my inner interior consultant each day.

This was my first board. Now, I had to try and find things on olioboard that looked like pieces we already own and love. Things I added:
new sheet option
new curtains
a tall standing mirror
a rug
our new hardwoods in our new home
and maybe some new hardware for the dresser.


I'll try and perfect the spacing on the next board. I cannot wait to get out on paper what goes on in my head!

next up. My mom's redesigned cheery yet homey Living Room!

No comments:

Post a Comment