Wednesday, January 2, 2013

auld lang syne.

Well, Christmas is over, and my new 2013 planner is all up to date with birthdays, vacation plans, and the Aggie's upcoming football schedule. I can't believe it's January again.

This upcoming year I only have a few goals that I'd like to accomplish.

One being this little guy. I really do love journaling, I just feel like when I do sit down I end up writing pages upon pages. I think it'll be a good way to stay focused. Focused on what is good, and what is real in day to day life.
The second, watch more movies. I started it off with this.
I can't believe how good this was. When the priest tells Jean Valjean that he also forgot the most important candlesticks was one of my favorite parts. The grace there was just beautiful.  Second movie of 2013 will be....
can't believe I still haven't seen this.

Third on the list, start working on one of these...
minus the whole sister wife thing.

Fourth and last on the list, host a wine and cheese party. This has been on my mental list for about 2 years now, and every time we try to plan it, something comes up. Well, this year, I will have one of these.
I think this year is going to be really, really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment