Thursday, February 21, 2013

dallas faves :: brunch

Another, not so terribly interesting post... just to serve as some documentation for some of our favorite Dallas things... BRUNCH! at Smoke to be specific.
This has got to be our absolute favorite brunch place (I just remembered Jonathan's Oak Cliff shooooot and now, I cannot choose). It's close to the house, such a cool spot (Belmont Hotel), trivia while you wait, the best waiters, DELICIOUS foods and even better mimosas.
Blake looking a little heavy-eyed, and me with hair that probably hadn't been washed in about 4 days, a photo that's about par for the course. BUT, cheers to bottomless mimosas!
I mean cmon. Blueberry ricotta pancakes, side of bacon, and eggs benedict for the boy. This is the stuff I dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment