Tuesday, April 21, 2009

softly call the muster..


"We gather today, Aggies all, to recall our past, to strengthen our ties, to honor those who have passed before us... We come today to affirm our commitment, our love for this place and all that it represents." Jack M. Rains, Muster Speaker 1984


tonight, we went to the Dallas Muster.. yep, I'm a good Ag. got to see some people I had no idea even lived in Dallas.. said "here" for a fallen Ag and grubbed some delicious bar-b-que.. is that how you spell that? Either way, I just love my alma mater.. Texas A&M is truly the best school in the universe.. probably the most prestigious, and who wouldn't want to live in the blessed aggieland for four years.. tonight just reminded me of how small I really am in this world, but just how connected we really are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment