an easy dinner for those nights you just don't feel like cooking. and hey, I've never even fried an egg before!
Let's do this recipe thing quickly, so I can get on pinterest tonight.
1) Fry up 4 slices of bacon.
2) Drain grease, leaving just a touch of it in the pan.
3) Fry your egg.
4) In a bowl, mix 4 ounces cream cheese, teaspoon of parsley, a touch of salt and pepper.
5) Toast your bread (I stopped at the store to pick up Hawaiian sweet buns (bigger than the rolls) and it was a great decision, delish!)
6) Cut one avocado into thin slices.
7) Spread cream cheese mixture on toasted Hawaiian bread, lay bacon, avocado slices and fried egg, and enjoy. Preferably with a full glass of cabernet. :)
easy, and the ultimate test, Blake liked it! he had two...