Tuesday, September 27, 2011

seasonal mantel.

after this. I'm done. I swear... until Christmas that is :)

I've got everything in line for the fall season, now all we need are those crisp cool nights, my popcorn tin, trick-or-treaters and some pumpkin whoopie pies.

our mantel, ever slightly changing, hopefully stable until Thanksgiving.

a hand-me-down window pane from Canton, Texas.
twig wreath (bought at Joanns - with 20% coupon) hung by my favorite navy and white striped ribbon - previously used in our wedding.

ball jars spray-painted a soft dull yellow, mini pumpkins, stacked "vintage" harry potter books. hah. some fall florals.

two twig trees, and an old wire pumpkin.
and, with renting came two rubbed bronze sconces, which don't look too shabby alongside the fall decor, eh.. eh?
i love it.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love it. You did great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the clean simplicity of it - i think that's where I'm leaning decor-wise nowadays. KISS it - Keep It Simple, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete