Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday night surprises

what a lovely treat, to come home from Homegroup to see my sweet, diligent, studious husband and a kitchen island decked out with a vase-o-flowers and heavenly cupcakes. These are my favorite. They may be every girl's favorite, but truly, flowers are perfection. How do they bring such joy? Flowers and cupcakes could be the best combo ever. Better than Tim Riggins and Lyla Garrity. Better than potato chips and mayo, dakota and humping legs, chocolate and peanut butter, I hope you get the picture.

I just finished my red velvet, thrilled to take the pumpkin one with me in my lunch tomorrow.

I am loved, and it's completely undeserved.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent - flowers and cupcakes!!! He rocks! Love is never completely undeserved! I'm quite sure you bring light to his life; positive that you each like the reflection of yourselves you see in your beloved's eyes. After all, it's about putting that twinkle in each other's eyes, right?

    I'm your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi.

    ReplyDelete