Thursday, January 26, 2012

crockpot - cooking or not?

no ones knows... it seems impossible with how easy it is. You're literally doing nothing and then 8 hours later, delicious meals... I don't get it, but I love it.

I get these serious cravings sometimes, and recently I've learned this isn't exactly normal for non-pregnant people. Last week it was fried mushrooms. This week it was chicken tacos. Found some crockpot recipes online, and with all the different ways comin' at me, I decided to choose the best (read "easiest") and start my "cooking"


3 hardy chicken breasts pieces

one cup of chicken broth

one package of taco seasoning


Didn't even mix it up - just threw it in there and after work, 8 hours later, it was TACOOOOOO TIMEEEEE.

See all that junk on top? Delicious mixture of white corn, black beans, cilantro, tomato, green pepper, avocado, onion all chopped up (no measuring over here, just use as much or little as you want) mix in some lime juice and garlic salt and there you have BLACK BEAN CORN SALSA.


mmmmm... I've never been so excited for leftovers.


also, look at these:

1 comment: