Tuesday, January 3, 2012

restore to me, lord.

Restore to me, the joy of my salvation. Gosh, how easily I forget that my Lord Christ loves me. He cherishes me and actually delights in me. I hope that this year it becomes unwaveringly hard to forget the love that Christ has for me. First, He sees me. He sees me for every secret, every thought, every anything that I've done and still yearns for me. Second, He came down to earth to serve me. He came from his perfect shalom to this earth to love and serve and teach us. Why doesn't that weigh heavier on my heart? I am a delight. Whenever I find myself weary, I pray that Christ's love for me becomes so evident it's impossible to ignore. I pray that I find myself, more often, running full speed arms open towards Him, rejoicing and delighting in Him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment