Tuesday, January 10, 2012

weekend outings

frisbee golf, or was it disc golf? either way it was a new adventure for me, and I'll admit, it was really fun (I have some reservations/nightmares when it comes to frisbees, I guess you could trace it back to the beginning of college when I first met Blake and he threw a frisbee at me and gave me a black eye - hard to move past something like that).

Mitchells + Johnsons = one fun time.
my disc had a viper on it. If you couldn't tell from my most venomous fang looking smile + hand signal...
Man/Disc down. The water doesn't look that bad from my little Hipstamatic print, but trust me, it was nastaaay. Chris went swimmin' for it, and successfully pulled it back to land!
You meet some interesting people at the disc golf course. Some folks came with back packs FULL of like 30 different discs. One day I'll get to that point, I can only hope..

1 comment:

  1. Purchase 1 as well as display your own luxurious jewelry right now. Given its organic and rolex replica sale crystalline aesthetic, meteorite has been appreciated as a dial material for decades that breitling replica sale comes from outer space adds another dimension of value as well. Watch was originally introduced in 1956, it was the first wristwatch that had a dial which indicated both the date and the day of the week. Most of these bogus 2018 replica watches are offered various degrees furthermore it is selling prices deviate the right way. When you are looking for a replica watch, replica watches sale to be on trend and also receive a high quality product that will be reliable. At watches2idol our replica watch shops and online store can offer a huge range of timepieces from a variety of brands such as replica watches sale, breitling, cartier, hublot, tag heuer, omega replicas With Free Delivery on All Orders. Shop Our Range of Designer Replica Watches.

    ReplyDelete